Digital Marketing Training
Learn Blogging, Content Marketing, Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing.
Do you feel stuck in your career?
Are you struggling to find a way to move forward?
Do you need a better paying job?
HIGHLY successful marketing professionals will tell you that their growth came through enriching themselves by continuous learning and also by making sure that the profiles they chose were in high growth industries. They’ll also tell you that SOCIAL MEDIA and DIGITAL is where the growth lies today.
Keep reading to discover how you can get on the path to digital marketing proficiency through 1-on-1 training.
Introducing Digital Marketing Training by MasterClass
This digital marketing workshop is a step-by-step training program that will teach you, step-by-step, how to build a digital marketing campaign and execute it on your own. A simple, amazingly effective way to learn social media skills that will help you move forward.
This DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING takes all the guesswork out of creating a digital marketing plan at your job or for your business. Through this training, you can enrich yourself with skills that will help you GET A NEW EXCITING JOB or have the digital marketing system for your business UP AND RUNNING. You will also get the CONFIDENCE to walk into any meeting or interview and discuss digital marketing to impress others and also to get results using digital marketing.
The next workshop is scheduled on March 19th and 20th (Saturday & Sunday) at IBIS Hotel, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon.
Here is what a past attendee of MasterClass Program has to say
I had the pleasure to meet MasterClass CEO during a WordPress meet in Jabalpur in 2011 and since then he has been my one stop solution for all the digital marketing questions.
Through his unfazed support and quick tips on making a successful presence online, I was able to grow ManpowerGroup pages on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. MasterClass, an initiative by him has been extremely helpful in getting my basics on track and be on the path to be a veteran in the field.
The content completely keeps you glued. The flow of the program helps to have a complete grip on the overall understanding. The content includes theoretical knowledge along with live examples which helps to seek better clarity.
The assignments help to brush-up everything that your learn www.winreplicas.com.
HERE IS A NOTE FROM YOUR TRAINER
For the past 7 years, I’ve been guiding businesses to grow their reach and professionals to use social media to grow in their careers.
But a few years before that, I was just starting out, desperate to learn and grow in my chosen career path.
But I was scared! Scared of the unknown. Because at that time there was nothing like this workshop to hold my hand and show me the path. What you’ll learn in just two days, it took me a long time to learn.
Still, my desire to grow was so strong, I read and explored anything I could lay my hands on.
I started from what I knew, with copywriting, then moved to blogging, to Twitter and later to Facebook and other social platforms and then became confident enough that in 2008, I started a digital marketing agency.
I still remember the day when the first client for my digital marketing agency handed over the first cheque to me. I’ll never forget the feeling of joy and exhilaration.
There is nothing like that feeling, feeling to know that you are in control, feeling that you have skills that the market values. Felling that now SKY IS THE LIMIT……
But here is the thing. You’ve probably heard by now that digital marketing is changing. The rumors are true.
– What worked in the past on social media does not work anymore. To stay relevant on Facebook, you need newer posting strategy.
– LinkedIn is no longer an online resume. It offers so many possibilities to make connections, generate leads and sales. You got to see it to believe.
– That’s not all.. there are now strategies available to make your blog a sales and personal branding engine.
– and.. email marketing helps you double your brand’s reach in no time.
There is more to it.
The truth about Digital Marketing:
Digital Marketing and related disciplines are EXTREMELY POWERFUL and I believe every marketer should be using it to leverage it to grow their brand’s reach and also to grow in their careers. HOWEVER, DIGITAL MARKETING does NOT work on its own. To get MASSIVE RESULTS from Digital Marketing, you must use it by leveraging a SIMPLE digital marketing system.
Here is what the workshop will cover in 2 days:
Day 1 – 19th March, Saturday
Blogging: 120 Minutes
- Getting Started
- Business Case for Blogging
- How Blogging Helps – Brands and Individuals
- What If You Cannot Write
- Blogging for Business Growth
- Guest Blogging – Create a Fast Growth Blog Quickly
- Are These Your Reasons for Not Blogging?
- How to Be a Better Blogger
- Blogging Platforms
- How to Publish a Blog Post on a WordPress Blog
Email Marketing: 60 Minutes
- Why Email Marketing,
- How to Make Email Marketing Work,
- Points to Be Kept in Mind When Getting Started with Email Marketing,
- Email Marketing Terms That You Should Know About,
- How to Set up and Send Your First Email Marketing Campaign
Content Marketing: 120 Minutes
- What is Content Marketing
- A Brief History of Content Marketing
- Content Marketing Growth Trends
- How Content Marketing Helps
- Content Marketing vs Traditional Marketing
- Steps in Content Marketing – The Content Marketing Process
- The Big List of Content Marketing Activities
- Content Marketing Calendar and Content Marketing Tools
- Content Marketing on a Tight Budget
Facebook – 105 minutes
- Facebook’s Place In The Marketing World.
- Facebook User Stats
- Facebook Key Features
- Facebook for Business (Facebook Pages)
- Developing Facebook Marketing Strategy
- Facebook Advertising – Setting Up Your First Ads and Best Practices
- Tools and Apps You Should Know About
Twitter – 90 minutes
- You should know this about Twitter.
- Twitter Usage Stats and Interesting Facts
- Twitter Basics (Includes Terminology and Account Security)
- Twitter New Web Profiles Details and How to leverage the new features
- Advertising on Twitter
- How to use Twitter for Marketing
Instagram – 90 minutes
- Getting Started with Instagram
- How to rock Social Media with Instagram
- Sharing Photo and videos on Instagram
- Photo editing tips Instagram for Business/ Brands
- How to develop Business strategy on Instagram
- How to use Instagram for your personal brand
- How to use Hashtag in a right way on Instagram
- How to engage Customers on Instagram?
- How to Add, manage and Switch Multiple accounts on Instagram
- How to organize an Instameet
- How to embed Instagram on your website and blogs
- InstaAds – How to increase brand visibility and followers through InstaAds
Your Takeaways: What you’ll learn
- Learn how the digital marketing can be used to promote brands
- Get started with Facebook Advertising, Promotion on Twitter, How to Use Instagram
- Also get started with blogging, learn how email marketing works and get a firm grasp of content marketing principles
- Apply to the digital marketing jobs or showcase your newly acquired knowledge and skills to get a raise. You can also work on growing your business using your digital marketing expertise you’ll learn as part of this workshop
- Learn how to effectively connect with your audience using different digital marketing channels
- How to use content to attract prospects and covert them into leads and customers
- How to put together a digital marketing strategy, using the knowledge that you’ll learn
- Make connections with like minded professionals
- You will also get a Certificate of having completed the Digital Marketing Training
About the Trainer
MOHIT PAWAR is a digital marketing evangelist and blogger.
He is the author of ‘The Digital Marketing Handbook: A Step by Step Guide for the Modern Marketer’ which is used as the digital marketing manual at leading business schools across India. He previously co authored ‘India 2014: New Information and Cultural Insights Entrepreneurs Need to Start a Business in India’ with entrepreneur and popular TED speaker Derek Sivers.
Mohit has consulted with Fortune 500 brands and also works with leading Indian brands on a range of digital marketing engagements. He was earlier part of the worldwide street team of The Domino Project, powered by Amazon.com (This project kickstarted Amazon’s foray into publishing). In 2009, Mohit was chosen as a member of the Advisory Council of World Brand Congress.
He writes a popular personal blog at www.mohitpawar.com
An enthusiastic public speaker, Mohit has spoken at conferences like TEDx and conducts digital marketing workshops across India.
Fun Fact: He was one of the first 100 Indian users of Twitter. Follow him @mohitpawar.
Another Note from a Past Student
Digital Marketing is the buzz word for innovative companies across the world. Indian companies are also waking up to this reality now.
I happened to attend the program on Digital Marketing conducted by Mohit Pawar and found it to be very useful. It helped me understand digital marketing ecosystem. I was also able to learn how to use digital marketing to promote a brand.
– Vivek Yadav, George Brown College, Canada
Want to join next workshop?
Join Here (By clicking on this link you will be taken to the payment page).