As a Content Strategist, you will be responsible for leading the planning phase of multiple courses simultaneously. The courses we build contain: originally produced video and lectures; interactive activities; group and individual assignments; and live class sessions. Your role is not to build these individual elements, but to help determine how they should be combined to create an online course that is at least as effective and compelling for students as the original course offered on the ground.
Content Strategists work across multiple programs and report to Head of Content Strategy.
To succeed in this role you will be expected to:
– Lead course-planning meetings mostly remotely.
– Move quickly from a high-level course plan to a detailed outline of course content broken down to the page level.
– Participate in the development of processes by which the content you help to plan can be produced at scale, on budget and on schedule;
– Identify opportunities for, and participate in the definition and development of new content tools when our existing suite of tools seems inadequate to the needs of a given course or program.
What We Are Looking For
You must be someone,
– Who listens closely and speaks purposefully;
– Prefers asking questions to showing off knowledge;
– Communicates in a concise and persuasive manner, both orally and in writing;
– Is comfortable working with academic subject matter;
– Learns new things quickly by doing ;
– Achieves defined results,
– Identifies ways in which things can be done better without being asked to;
– Collaborates well with others under strict deadlines
Why It Is Great to Join Our Team
Benefits – at MasterClass we offer a great culture which focuses of fun, growth and mutual respect. We also offer company holidays to our full time team members. That’s not all! Full time employees receive a 100% paid tuition for themselves, their spouse and their dependents.
Our Culture – We are a highly energetic, innovative start-up company with room to grow. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, and strive to maintain a casual, professional and highly productive work environment for our team.
The roles we will be hiring for in 2nd Quarter 2014.
– Usability Specialist
– Full stack engineer
– Head of Sales
– Head of Video Production (specialized in video for the web)
If you want to redefine the future of learning, write to discuss these opportunities.